What’s on in 2016
Friday 17 June
- Open mic at Cobbles & Clay, hosted by Andy Free 7.30pm
- Disco at Black Bull Free Entry
Saturday 18 June
- ‘Fun Drum’ at Haworth Old Hall 2-4pm Free
- ‘Kala Sangam’ group at Cobbles and Clay 7.00pm for 7.30pm
- Due to a clash of events.an evening with Sally Wainwright has had to be moved to Saturday 23 July. All tickets will be valid for the revised date or full refunds will be given.
- Live music from the excellent Sapphire at the Black Bull 8.00pm Free Entry
Sunday 19 June
- Festival walk to Top Withens. Meet 10am Haworth Parish Church steps
- ‘Captain of the Lost Waves’ at Pied Piper Pianos. 18.30pm for an early start.
Monday 20 June
- Blues night at the Black Bull with Ben Waters, Martin Plock and Keystone Acoustic. Free entry 8.00pm
Tuesday 21 June
- Social run from the Parish Church steps, 5 miles, hosted by Jane Sedgewick, donations to Bradford Foodbank. 6:30pm start
Thursday 23 June
- “That 80’s Show” Patrick Monahan returns to the Old Schoolrooms on Church St with his new show 7.45pm £8
- Open mic session with Craig Priestly at the Black Bull with featured band Stovepipe, folk/rock with an Irish twist 8.00pm Free entry
Friday 24 June
- Film night at West Lane Baptist Church, ‘Woodstock’ Saturday 25 7.30pm £4 adults £2 concessions
- 60s music at the Black Bull with live band Bag of Tricks
Saturday 25 June
- Haworth Ukulele Group Extravaganza at the Old School Rooms all day.
- Tony Wright at Cobbles and Clay 7.30pm £10.
Sunday 26 June
- Simon ‘s Disco featuring music from the 60s at the Black Bull 8.00pm Free entry